Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Saturday, September 17, 2011

fave fridays 16 september 2011

Ooops - a little late for this week - I've been having a lot of problems with a lagging computer - maybe because I am processing too many photos at once.  Anyway - I popped over to Sketchy Thursdays this week and see they have a sketch using a starburst paper.  Well, you know how I feel about this design - so I will just HAVE to play along this week!!  Where have you been this week ??? Share the link with us and we can visit too!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to find your blog - I need another freaking challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyyyy! Can't wait to see what you make! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Patrice!!!

    I always love to see what you make Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-jump-for-color-combos-galore.html

    I mentioned you on my blog!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete