Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, June 25, 2012

guest designer for july 2012


We are very excited to introduce Stephanie as our guest designer for July!!!



My name is Stephanie Schütze, a mixed media artist, scrapbooker, art journaller with a passion for drawing. I live with my 2 sweet daughters and my husband in Switzerland. I've been scrapping since 2008 and like that creative work with paper. Later it turned more and more to mixed media. There are so many possibilities for creativity and I love it! Actually I designed for the German scrapbooking magazine "scrap-art-zine" and gave mixed media and scrapbooking workshops.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Stephanie! Can't wait to see your reveal...I know it's going to be just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to see all the creations.

    ReplyDelete