Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

announcing our guest designer for october 2012

I am so very pleased to announce our featured guest designer for October. 



Hello, I am Anupama Choudary from India. I am 39, married to an actor, and a SAHM to Saanvi (7) & Karishnu (5). Even though I did my Masters in Business Administration and trained in Interior Design, I found my true calling as a scrapbooker. I started scrapping in early 2010 and have since started my own home studio, Once Upon A Time, to make artist-edition scrapbooks and frames on order for local clients. I mostly stick to the shabby chic style for my studio orders. However, for my personal layouts I like to experiment with mixed-media. You can see my work at www.scrapbooksfromindia.com
Thank you, Anne, for inviting me to be a Guest Designer for October. I am honored to be a part of your design team.
Anupama - I am honoured to have you as part of our team!!! - Anne

Please remember also, that along with our featured guest designer each month, we will also have a winner picked randomly from our entries to be a guest designer. I think the best way for us to implement this new initiative is to have the winner guest DT in the month following the date the designer is announced.  Ie. if your name was chosen from amongst the entries for September, we would announce your name early October along with our prize winner and faves, and you would then guest design for us in November.  In that way, you can guest design for two challenges, one on the first, and one on the 15th instead of just one (the 15th) if you were to guest design in October.
  

4 comments:

  1. I love Anupama's work - just stunning. So pleased she is a GDT member next month - can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT NEWS, I just love love love Anupama´s scrapart, It will be a pleasure play with her around here too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very exciting news and can't wait to see Anupama's work on AFSC as a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dream would be to do something scrap related for a job, bliss. Looking forward to seeing Anupama's layout I have linked my layout for the Sept Challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete